I create a TV Newsroom for you
Camera, autocue, pop up screens, video wall — in your workspace. We play a bunch of games that include news clips to get you thinking, countdown music to keep you on task, phones ringing to create a little chaos. Your team leave feeling more confident in their ability to handle decisions, timekeeping and change. You leave knowing you brought them staff development training that was fun as well as effective.
You tell me what you’re aiming to achieve
More confidence in their own decisions? Getting along as a team a bit better? Thinking more strategically? Better able to stand up to a boss, and get a point across in a meeting? More confidence writing an internal report that’ll actually be read?
You tell me the numbers and the time-frame
Anything between 10 and 25 works particularly well. A couple of hours? A morning? A day? I’m versatile, and I’ve got plenty of material.
You tell me where you want to do it
All I need to rig up my TV Newsroom is any standard conference room with a projector, some tables and chairs. But if you want to take them out of the office, I can suggest some venues.
If this isn’t quite what you’re after
I can point you to other business contacts who offer different types of team-building — just give me a call or drop me an email.
- The credibility: I’m a TV news journalist they may have seen on air the night before, but with the training experience to connect.
- The energy: my workshops are fast and fun, without forcing staff into physical or dangerous situations.
- The empathy: I’m aware many of your staff may be dreading this event, and am experienced at overcoming that anxiety.
- The take-away: I can provide you with a video of your team reading their headlines off my autocue for your own website, vlog etc!
- The pre-chat: a preliminary consultation, in person or on the phone, to brief me on your staff needs.
- The follow-up: all bookings include feedback forms distilled into my One Page Debrief Report, providing statistics and quotations on what has been achieved to help you justify the use of your budget to your own boss.
- The necessary credentials: I am CRB/DBS checked, and have full public liability insurance.
- Staff — 15 to 25 is ideal, though I can work with smaller or larger numbers.
- Anything from one hour to a full day — I’ll fit in with your timetable.
- A standard office/conference room with video and audio whiteboard or equivalent — I simply plug in my laptop, and we’re away!
- A separate flipchart or equivalent, to record learning points and team scores.