- The core stuff: accuracy – deadline skills – sifting information fast – swift decision making
- The softer stuff: speaking & listening to each other – employability skills – presentation.
- The fun stuff: will the news change? will the phone ring? will our team win?
- Prizes and Praise: Certificates of Achievement and Prize Notebooks for selected pupils who excel or step outside their comfort zones in front of their peers.
- The pre-chat: preliminary consultation, at your school or by phone, to brief me on your group, their needs and any specific learning objectives.
- The follow-up: each booking includes my One Page Debrief Report, providing statistics and quotations to help Senior Management, Governors and Ofsted judge value for money.
- The necessary credentials: I am CRB/DBS checked, and have full public liability insurance.
- Group of students, min/max approx 10-90, keen to experience something unique.
- 1 to 2 hours of classroom time per workshop — but I’ll slot into your school timetable, and can run workshops back to back.
- Video and audio whiteboard or equivalent — I simply plug in my laptop, and we’re away!
- Separate flip chart or equivalent, to record learning points and team scores.